OPTIMEAL™. HYPOALLERGENIC COMPLETE DRY PET FOOD FOR ADULT DOGS OF MEDIUM BREEDS – SALMON
Optimeal - super-premium nutrition for dogs, made under the supervision of veterinarians and manufactured using ‘Swiss Pet Nutrition Group’ technology. Complete nutrition Optimeal Hypoallergenic for Medium Breeds strengthens the immune system. The recipe includes salmon, which is the only source of hypoallergenic protein that prevents the development of allergies in dogs. A unique recipe for strong pet immunity contains ‘Immunity Support Mix’ and carefully selected meat ingredients, vegetables, herbs, and berries.
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES (enhanced)
● FRESH SALMON provides the dog with an easily digestible protein of fish origin, that promotes healthy digestion. Contains 76,04% protein of animal origin.
● Salmon is the only source of hypoallergenic protein. It can significantly reduce the probability of allergic reactions in dogs.
● High-quality protein helps strengthen the muscles of the dog.
● Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, Zinc and Biotin help keep the dog’s skin healthy and fur shiny.
● CONTAINS IMMUNITY SUPPORT MIX complex for immunity strengthening, herbs, berries, natural antioxidants and prebiotics.
● SUPER PREMIUM FORMULA. The diet is manufactured under the supervision of veterinarians using the technology of the Swiss company ‘Swiss Pet Nutrition Group’.
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES (briefly)
● Contains 76,04% protein of animal origin.
● Sensitive Skin & Coat be usage of single source of hypoallergenic protein (Salmon).
● Sensitive Digestion - does not contain allergenic substances.
dehydrated salmon protein, no less than 26%, rice, barley, chicken fat, deboned salmon meat 5 %, hydrolyzed animal protein 5%, dried potatoes, salmon oil, linseed 1,66%, minerals, sugar beet pulp, brewer's yeast, cranberry 0,2%, borage oil, beta-1,3/1,6-glucans, 0,05%, Actigen® (source of prebiotic-mannan-oligosaccharides) 0,04 %, marigold meal (source of lutein) 0,04%, burdock root, marshmallow root, chamomile flowers 0,03%, nettle 0,03%, yucca extract, thyme 0,015%.
Additives: Nutritional additives (per kg of product), mg/kg: vitamin A (3а672а): 15 000 IU, vitamin D3 (3а671): 800 IU, vitamin E (3а700): 500, vitamin C (3а300): 200, vitamin B6 (3а831): 2,22, Biotin (3а880): 0,14, Taurine (3а370): 1 100, zinc (3b603): 104,96, copper (3b405): 11,24, manganese (3b502): 2,57, selenium (3b801): 0,08. Technological additives (per kg of product), mg/kg: natural antioxidants: 330, tocopherol-rich extracts of natural origin: 600.
crude protein – 26%, crude fat – 17%, crude ash – 5,8%, crude fibre – 1,3%, calcium – 1,2%, phosphorus – 1%, magnesium – 0,07%. Per kg of product: omega-3 fatty acids – 11,2 g, including EPA / DHA – 7,4 g, omega- 6 fatty acids – 26 g. 76,04% of proteins of animal origin.
● 0,65 kg
● 1,5 kg
● 12 kg
● 20 kg
RECOMMENDED DAILY FEEDING GUIDE
Dog weight, kg Pet food quantity, g/day
Low activity Moderate activity High activity
12 153 177 202
14 172 199 226
16 190 220 250
18 208 240 273
20 225 260 296
22 241 279 317
24 258 298 339
25 266 308 349
Individual dog’s requirements may vary due to age, breed, environment, and activity level. Ask your veterinarian if you are unsure.
Dog food must be gradually introduced into the meal (at least during the first five days). Provide free access to fresh, clean water for your dog.
Store in a cool, dry place, avoiding direct sunlight.
Manufactured under license for technology of Swiss company: Swiss Pet Nutrition Group GmbH, c/o BDO AG, Industriestrasse 53, P.O. Box 30, 6312 Steinhausen-Zug, Switzerland.
PRODUCER: Kormotech LLC, Prylbychi Village, Yavoriv District, Lviv Region, 81062, Ukraine, tel. 0 800 503 603, 13-20-38 PF
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.