Eukanuba provides the optimal daily amount of protein, fat, carbohydrates, important vitamins and minerals for the health and well-being of your dog. This diet specially includes FlexMobility (Joint Management System) to nutritionally support healthy joint cartilage and a reduced fat level to help maintain optimal weight and minimise joint stress. Contains high-quality ingredients and high levels of animal-based protein, with chicken as the number one source.
100% complete and balanced nutrition for large and giant breed adult dogs over 1 year of age and with an average activity level and normal weight.
- Dental Care (Tartar): Promotes healthy teeth by reducing tartar build-up Crunchy kibbles help remove plaque and a special combination of minerals helps keep tartar-forming materials from depositing on the teeth
- FlexMobility (JMS LB): Helps support healthy joints, a critical need for large breed dogs Contains glucosamine and chondroitin sulphate to promote cartilage resilience and strength
- ImmunoHealth: Supports the immune system and promotes the daily, natural regeneration of healthy cells. Contains important antioxidants, such as vitamin E
- Coat Care: Promotes a thick and shiny coat, supports healthy skin and the natural healing process Contains an optimal balance of Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids
- DigestiCare: Promotes a healthy digestive tract and effective nutrient absorption Contains a moderately fermentable fibre (beet pulp)
- Glucose Balance: Helps nutritionally manage normal blood sugar levels after meals Contains special carbohydrate sources
- Vitamin Levels: Guaranteed until best before date.
Composition: Dried Chicken and Turkey (>20%, a natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin sulphate), maize, wheat, sorghum, barley, animal fat, dried beet pulp (>2.5%), chicken digest, dried whole egg, potassium chloride, fish oil, calcium carbonate, sodium chloride, sodium hexametaphosphate, linseed, fructooligosaccharides (0.15%).
Feeding your dog: When feeding for the first time gradually introduce Eukanuba into your dog's diet over a period of 4 days. We recommend feeding your dog twice a day. Divide he daily amount shown in the chart by the number of meals. Your dog may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity level.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.