Eukanuba provides the optimal daily amount of protein, carbohydrates, important vitamins and minerals for the health and well-being of your dog. This diet has a reduced fat level to help maintain optimal weight and minimise joint stress. Certain fats have been replaced with lower calorie carbohydrates without losing any nutritional value. Specially includes FlexMobility (Joint Management System) to nutritionally support healthy joint cartilage. Contains high-quality ingredients and high levels of animal-based protein.
100% complete and balanced nutrition for large and giant breed adult dogs that are overweight or have a lower activity level.
- Dental Care (Tartar): Promotes healthy teeth by reducing tartar build-up Crunchy kibbles help remove plaque and a special combination of minerals helps keep tartar-forming materials from depositing on the teeth
- FlexMobility (JMS LB): Helps support healthy joints, a critical need for large breed dogs Contains glucosamine and chondroitin sulphate to promote cartilage resilience and strength
- Weight Control: Helps manage weight loss and maintenance Contains reduced fat levels and L-carnitine, to help burn fat and maintain lean muscle mass.
- ImmunoHealth: Supports the immune system and promotes the daily, natural regeneration of healthy cells. Contains important antioxidants, such as vitamin E
- Coat Care: Promotes a thick and shiny coat, supports healthy skin and the natural healing process Contains an optimal balance of Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids
- DigestiCare: Promotes a healthy digestive tract and effective nutrient absorption Contains a moderately fermentable fibre (beet pulp)
- Glucose Balance: Helps nutritionally manage normal blood sugar levels after meals Contains special carbohydrate sources
- Vitamin Levels: Guaranteed until best before date.
Composition: Maize, wheat, Dried Chicken and Turkey (>14%, a natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin sulphate), sorghum, barley, dried beet pulp (>2.5%), animal fat, chicken digest, dried whole egg, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, sodium chloride, fish oil, sodium hexametaphosphate, linseed, fructooligosaccharides (0.15%).
Feeding your dog: When feeding for the first time gradually introduce Eukanuba into your dog's diet over a period of 4 days. We recommend feeding your dog twice a day. Divide he daily amount shown in the chart by the number of meals. Your dog may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity level.