With smaller kibbles for easy chewing and digestion. Eukanuba provides the optimal daily amount of protein, fat, carbohydrates, important vitamins and minerals for the health and well-being of your dog. Contains high-quality ingredients and high levels of animal-based protein. 100% complete and balanced nutrition for small breed adult dogs with an average activity level and normal weight.
Suitable for small breed dogs over 1 year of age.
- Dental Care (Tartar): Promotes healthy teeth by reducing tartar build-up Crunchy kibbles help remove plaque and a special combination of minerals helps keep tartar-forming materials from depositing on the teeth
- ImmunoHealth: Supports the immune system and promotes the daily, natural regeneration of healthy cells. Contains important antioxidants, such as vitamin E
- Coat Care: Promotes a thick and shiny coat, supports healthy skin and the natural healing process Contains an optimal balance of Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids
- DigestiCare: Promotes a healthy digestive tract and effective nutrient absorption Contains a moderately fermentable fibre (beet pulp)
- Glucose Balance: Helps nutritionally manage normal blood sugar levels after meals Contains special carbohydrate sources
- Vitamin Levels: Guaranteed until best before date.
Composition: Dried Chicken and Turkey (>24%), wheat, maize, animal fat, sorghum, rice, barley, dried beet pulp (>2.5%), chicken digest, dried whole egg, potassium chloride, fish oil, linseed, sodium chloride, sodium hexametaphosphate, calcium carbonate, fructooligosaccharides (0.15%).
Feeding your dog: When feeding for the first time gradually introduce Eukanuba into your dog's diet over a period of 4 days. We recommend feeding your dog twice a day. Divide he daily amount shown in the chart by the number of meals. Your dog may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity level.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.