This Eukanuba diet is formulated to address the special nutritional needs of mature and senior small or medium breed dogs - like immune health, joint health, weight control, and dental health. Eukanuba provides the optimal daily amount of protein, fat, carbohydrates, important vitamins and minerals for the health and well-being of your dog. Contains high-quality ingredients and high levels of animal-based protein.
100% complete and balanced nutrition for mature and senior small and medium breed dogs - up to 25 kg - 7+ years.
- ImmunoHealth: Supports the immune system and promotes the daily, natural regeneration of healthy cells. Contains important antioxidants, such as vitamin E
- FlexMobility (M small-Medium): Helps support healthy joints, a critical need for ageing dogs Contains glucosamine and chondroitin sulphate to promote cartilage resilience and strength
- WeightControl: Helps manage weight loss and maintenance Contains reduced fat levels and L-carnitine, to help burn fat and maintain lean muscle mass
- Coat Care+: Promotes a thick and shiny coat, supports healthy skin and the natural healing process Contains gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) and an optimal balance of Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids
- DigestiCare+: Promotes a healthy digestive tract, intestinal environment and excellent nutrient absorption Contains an exclusive formulation of fermentable fibres (beet pulp + FOS)
- Glucose Balance: Helps nutritionally manage normal blood sugar levels after meals Contains special carbohydrate sources
- Dental Care (Tartar): Promotes healthy teeth by reducing tartar build-up Crunchy kibbles help remove plaque and a special combination of minerals helps keep tartar-forming materials from depositing on the teeth
- Vitamin Levels: Guaranteed until best before date.
- Healthy Joints: Supports Healthy Joints
Composition: Dried Chicken and Turkey (>20%, a natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin sulphate), maize, wheat, sorghum, barley, animal fat, dried beet pulp (>2.5%), chicken digest, dried whole egg, brewer's dried yeast, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, fish oil, sodium hexametaphosphate, fructooligosaccharides (0.40%), calcium carbonate, linseed, borage oil, marigold extract.
Feeding your dog: When feeding for the first time gradually introduce Eukanuba into your dog's diet over a period of 4 days. We recommend feeding your dog twice a day. Divide he daily amount shown in the chart by the number of meals. Your dog may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity level.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.