Large and giant breed puppies grow so fast and therefore have very specific nutritional requirements. This Eukanuba diet has adjusted protein, calcium and energy levels, provides all important vitamins and minerals, and supports a balanced muscular and skeletal growth of large and giant breed puppies. Contains high-quality ingredients and high levels of animal-based protein, with chicken as the number one source.
100% complete and balanced nutrition for large and giant breed puppies, reaching an adult weight of 25kg or more. Rich in Chicken.
- NOT Recommended: For feeding bitches during pregnancy and lactation due to the specially adjusted mineral content.
- FlexMobility (JMS LB): Helps support healthy joints, a critical need for large breed dogs Contains glucosamine and chondroitin sulphate to promote cartilage resilience and strength
- ImmunoHealth: Supports the immune system and promotes the daily, natural regeneration of healthy cells. Contains important antioxidants, such as vitamin E
- Coat Care: Promotes a thick and shiny coat, supports healthy skin and the natural healing process Contains an optimal balance of Omega-6 and Omega-3 fattyPromotes a healthy digestive tract and effective nutrient absorption Contains a moderately fermentable fibre (beet pulp)
- Glucose Balance: Helps nutritionally manage normal blood sugar levels after meals Contains special carbohydrate sources
- Vitamin Levels: Guaranteed until best before date.
Smarter puppy Contains DHA - For a Smart, Trainable Puppy Formulated with an optimal level of DHA, a key brain building nutrient, to support optimal hearing, vision and brain function Based on a groundbreaking study with puppies and their mothers fed Eukanuba.
Composition: Dried Chicken and Turkey (>24%, a natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin sulphate), maize, wheat, sorghum, animal fat, rice, dried whole egg, dried beet pulp (>2.5%), chicken digest, fish oil, brewer's dried yeast, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, fructooligosaccharides (0.15%), calcium carbonate, marigold extract.
Feeding your dog: When feeding for the first time gradually introduce Eukanuba into your dog's diet over a period of 4 days. We recommend feeding your dog twice a day. Divide he daily amount shown in the chart by the number of meals. Your dog may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity level.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.