Small breed puppies burn more calories and need more energy per kg of bodyweight than larger breed puppies. This Eukanuba diet delivers The optimal levels of protein, fat and carbohydrates to meet that need. It provides all important vitamins and minerals necessary for optimal growth. Contains high-quality ingredients and high levels of animal-based protein, with chicken as the number one source.
100% complete and balanced nutrition for small breed puppies, reaching an adult weight of 10kg or less. Rich in Chicken.
- Recommended: Also recommended during pregnancy and lactation.
- ImmunoHealth: Supports the immune system and promotes the daily, natural regeneration of healthy cells. Contains important antioxidants, such as vitamin E
- Coat Care: Promotes a thick and shiny coat, supports healthy skin and the natural healing process Contains an optimal balance of Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids
- DigestiCare: Promotes a healthy digestive tract and effective nutrient absorption Contains a moderately fermentable fibre (beet pulp)
- Glucose Balance: Helps nutritionally manage normal blood sugar levels after meals Page 1 Product 148, 25 October 2007 Contains special carbohydrate sources
- Vitamin Levels: guaranteed until best before date.
Smarter puppy Contains DHA - For a Smart, Trainable Puppy Formulated with an optimal level of DHA, a key brain building nutrient, to support optimal hearing, vision and brain function Based on a groundbreaking study with puppies and their mothers fed Eukanuba.
Composition: Dried Chicken and Turkey (>30%), maize, wheat, animal fat, dried beet pulp (>2.5%), chicken digest, rice, dried whole egg, fish oil, brewer's dried yeast, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, fructooligosaccharides (0.15%), marigold extract.
Feeding your dog: When feeding for the first time gradually introduce Eukanuba into your dog's diet over a period of 4 days. We recommend feeding your dog twice a day. Divide he daily amount shown in the chart by the number of meals. Your dog may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity level.
Store in a cool, dry place. Always have plenty of fresh water available for your dog to drink.