Eukanuba Puppy Small Breed
100% complete and balanced nutrition for small breed puppies, reaching an adult weight of 10kg or less. Rich in Chicken.
- Recommended: Also recommended during pregnancy and lactation.
- ImmunoHealth: Supports the immune system and promotes the daily, natural regeneration of healthy cells. Contains important antioxidants, such as vitamin E
- Coat Care: Promotes a thick and shiny coat, supports healthy skin and the natural healing process Contains an optimal balance of Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids
- DigestiCare: Promotes a healthy digestive tract and effective nutrient absorption Contains a moderately fermentable fibre (beet pulp)
- Glucose Balance: Helps nutritionally manage normal blood sugar levels after meals Page 1 Product 148, 25 October 2007 Contains special carbohydrate sources
- Vitamin Levels: guaranteed until best before date.
Smarter puppy Contains DHA - For a Smart, Trainable Puppy Formulated with an optimal level of DHA, a key brain building nutrient, to support optimal hearing, vision and brain function Based on a groundbreaking study with puppies and their mothers fed Eukanuba.
Composition: Dried Chicken and Turkey (>30%), maize, wheat, animal fat, dried beet pulp (>2.5%), chicken digest, rice, dried whole egg, fish oil, brewer's dried yeast, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, fructooligosaccharides (0.15%), marigold extract.
Feeding your dog: When feeding for the first time gradually introduce Eukanuba into your dog's diet over a period of 4 days. We recommend feeding your dog twice a day. Divide he daily amount shown in the chart by the number of meals. Your dog may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity level.
Store in a cool, dry place. Always have plenty of fresh water available for your dog to drink.