Royal Canin Babycat
- Your kitten steadily loses the ability to digest lactose, while the ability to digest starch steadily increases
- The immune protection your kitten receives from the antibodies in mother's milk is slowly reduced while your kitten's own immune system develops itself for the first time.
- The deciduous teeth grown into place by the 2nd or 3rd month. Your kitten's adult teeth start developing after the 4th month.
Royal Canin Mother & Babycat Cat Food was specially developed with the nutritional needs of kittens between 1 and 4 months of age in mind and gestating & lactating queens:
- Development of immuno-defense: A patented, synergistic antioxidant complex (Vitamin E & C, Taurin and Lutein) and mannan-oligosaccharide support the development of your kitten's immune system.
- Especially easy withdrawal: Small, chewable kibble allows an easy transition from break milk to solid food. Its soft texture is perfect for the baby teeth of kittens
- Optimal digestive support: Thanks to its highly digestible protein Mother & Babycat reduces the amount of undigested, unused nutrients to be excreted. Fructo-Oligosaccharide, dried beat pulp, and EPA/DHA support a regular metabolism.