Cat urine can often create crystals, and other issues such as poor hydration and mineral imbalance caused by diet only exacerbate this problem. Urinary tract infection or kidney issues can both be extremely painful for your cat, so switch to Royal Canin Urinary Care to see results in just 10 days.
Effective relief: by offering your cat a Royal Canin Urinary Care diet for 10 days has been proven to have a significant impact on improving the lower urinary tract health.
Royal Canin Urinary Care at a glance:
- To support the health of the cat’s urinary tract and prevent the formation of urinary tract stones
- Complete food for adult cats
- Helps to prevent illnesses caused by bladder stones such as urinary tract infections, bladder infections or kidney disease
- Regulated ph-value: the food’s balanced mineral content creates a lower ph-value and reduces urine concentration
- Ideal mineral balance
- Tasty recipe
- Tested by Royal Canin: According to Royal Canin research, cats that were exclusively fed Royal Canin Urinary Care dry food over the course of 10 days experienced twice the benefit on the urinary tract compared to those that ate a standard cat food