Safe 4 Disinfectant, Concentrated
Most animal carers who try Safe4 Disinfectant Cleaner say they prefer it because:
- Safe4 does NOT contain harmful Phenols, Aldehydes or Alcohol.
- Safe4 is NON-toxic, NON-corrosive, NON-staining, NON-tainting and a NON-irritant at all working dilutions.
- Safe4 at working dilutions has neutral pH of approximately 7.6.
- There is no need to wash away with water after application and can be immediately brought into direct contact
with humans and animals whilst still wet saving you valuable time which can be better spent caring.
- Safe4 is kind to the environment being water based and biodegradable.
- Available in concentrate in 5 litre and 25 litre containers as well as diluted “ready to use”
trigger sprays and wipes.
- Harmful viruses, bacteria and fungi including Canine Parvovirus, Feline Immundeficiency Virus,
Feline Leukaemia Virus, Tuberculosis, Avian Flu, MRSA, E.coli...
Safe4 is the disinfectant choice of professionals including Veterinary Surgeons, Veterinary Hospitals,
Universities, Top Breeders, Animal Charities and Sanctuaries, Zoo’s, Kennels and Catteries…