- Puppies of small and medium breeds from weaning until 1 year old
- Pregnant and lactating bitches
Not recommended for:
- Obesity-prone non-lactating adults
- Puppies of large breeds (over 25 kg when adult) following weaning.(After weaning, large breed puppies should be fed Science Plan™ Puppy Healthy Development™ Large Breed)
- During the last half of lactation, puppies can be weaned on to the same Science Plan™ Puppy food that is being fed to the bitch, which simplifies the weaning process.
- Science Plan™ Puppy Healthy Development™ formulas are enriched with a high level of DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), an essential structural component of the brain which occurs naturally in mothers' milk. All Science Plan™ Puppy Healthy Development™ formulas (other than Large Breed) can be fed to pregnant and lactating bitches and will provide puppies with a high level of DHA before weaning. When the appropriate Science Plan™ Puppy formula is also fed to puppies after weaning, additional DHA is supplied throughout the critical formation and development of brain and eyes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.