- The NutriBird A 18 Lori hand-rearing food is prepared by adding warm water.
- The food-water ration changes with the age of the baby-bird and must be carefully adapted. Use the following chart to prepare the rearing food. For the first preparation, it is recommended to weigh out precisely the required amounts.
- Mix in a clean bowl the NutriBird A 18 rearing food and the hot water in volumes as recommended in the chart. Because tap water may contain harmful bacteria, it is recommendable to boil the water before or to use bottled water.
- The mixture should be stirred vigorously. Allow to settle for a minute. If the preparation is carried out correctly, a nice porridge is obtained.
- Allow porridge to cool down to 39°C. Before serving the mixture, it should be stirred vigorously once more so that water and food do not separate.
- Important: the mixture should be prepared fresh before every meal! The mixture is therefore best prepared in small amounts.
NutriBird A 18 Water
Hatching – day 2 1 part 6 parts
Day 2 – day 3 1 part 5 parts
Day 3 – day 4 1 part 4 parts
Day 4 – day 5 1 part 3 parts
Day 5 – weaning 1 part 2 to 2,5 parts
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.